Removing the push nut and spinner knob assembly
For this you will simply need a pair of pliers to grab the push nut and unscrew the threaded rod. When installing the push nut on the new threaded rod you want to spinner knob to spin freely and not have any lateral play.
Replacement Spinner Knobs can be found on our site here: https://www.feedbacksports.com/product/spinner-knob-assembly/
- Grab the push nut with the plier and unscrew the threaded rod. Use caution with the 3/8" push nut since it is flexible and can bend
- Remove the threaded rod and washer
- Transfer washer to new threaded rod
- Insert threaded rod and push the push nut down
- Check that the threaded rod spins freely and has no lateral play. Adjust as necessary.
Installing and Removing the Spinner Knob Cam Pocket
Recreational Stand Spare Parts